Thursday, May 20, 2010

Field Day!

I've added several posts since I'm not very good at blogging consistently. Field day finally came and my girls were so excited. I love their P.E. teacher, Mr. Miller. He's amazing at what he does and field day is always a huge success! Every year he begins field day like the Olympics. Greta was chosen as a runner to usher in the games. She was thrilled! Then, they have the flag ceremony where all the classes present their flags to the school. Music is played and the games begin. Katie was so happy that she was able to attend a full day this year since Kindergartners only get half a day. Shortly after the games began, I got a call from Mikayla's school that she was having an allergic reaction to a food item given to her that had some kind of nut in it. I rushed to the school and she was pretty doped on Benadryl but they didn't have to use the Epi-pen - THANK GOODNESS! So, I dragged her back to field day so I could keep an eye on her and she was a zombie. Nut allergies are so scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment