Friday, August 7, 2009

Visit from the Cooks

The Sunday we got back from the family reunion, my Aunt JoAnne and her family came in for a visit. They were on their way to Utah and stopped in to see our family and the Nelson's. It was a wonderful visit and I was glad to see them again. I think it has been at least 11 years since I saw JoAnne last.
Thank you JoAnne for sharing with me some of your Journey with Katherine. She is a beautiful girl with a killer personality!
I really appreciated the things JoAnne shared with me and the hope she gave me in the emotional recovery. For those of you following my blog, Katherine is her 6 year old daughter who was shot in the head while playing in her front yard a year ago. It was really nice talking with someone who truly understands what I am going through.
Hopefully it won't be 11 more years before we see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment