Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School

Back to school has arrived again but, not as hectic as I thought it would be. Mikayla starts school 45 minutes after the other two which makes driving easier. I can't believe I have a child starting middle school. I thought the tears ended with Kindergarten but no I still got all teary eyed dropping her off. Her school is #1 in the district for Middle Schools so at least I know her education will be good.

They all had a fabulous first day and I think this year will be a good one.



2 comments:

  1. Holy CRAP!!! She's in Middle school?!?! When did THAT happen!? All the girls look so darling in their new school clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are so pretty. I had fun visiting with Gretta over the weekend. She is a doll! They all are!

    ReplyDelete